Using Food As A Force For Good™
Give Back, Get Back.
Whether you’re buying toys for a child in need or volunteering at your local food pantry, giving back during the holiday season is incredibly impactful and humbling. Basic necessities such as food or water can be a major gift to those less forunate than us. This year, we want to recognize all who take part in giving back to the community this holiday season.
Help us by using food as a force for good™ and give back by donating to a local food pantry, volunteering at a soup kitchen, delivering meals to the needy, or even collecting items at a food drive. Give back and get back by submitting a photo of you, your friends and/or family showing how you are giving back this season and receive an in-store coupon for a free 6-pack of Crispy Fruit!
*SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED*
Check out the photos below of our awesome fans giving back to the community this season!
Crispy Green is a proud partner of Feeding America, which helps support our commitment to creating and making healthy food choices by using food as a force for good. Here are a few other ways from Feeding America on how to give back this holiday season:
- Set up a holiday food drive. Get your neighbors together and start a neighborhood food drive and help your local food bank with what they need most.
- Teach your kids about hunger. Remember to emind your children that they have a lot to be grateful for, while also encouraging empathy for others by teaching them about the needy children who are facing hunger.
- Give a gift that gives back. Consider donating to Feeding America in honor of your friends and family. You will be spreading the love twice as far by giving meals to families who are in need.
- Volunteer. Contact your local food bank to learn more about volunteer opportunities in your area.
- Express your gratitude. Create a family gratitude journal to create meaninful conversations with your loved ones.
- Make a difference online. Start an online fundraiser or add Feeding America as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile or eBay.
- Send warm holiday wishes to a family struggling with hunger. Send a thoughtful note to families in need letting them know that you are thinking of them today and wishing them a brighter tomorrow.
We thank you in advance for your participation and wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season! #UsingFoodAsAForceForGood